Hiking to Kudu spring
The hike to Kudu spring is an easy trail on a car track, after 6.6km you reach the spring (supported by a borehole), asking you to rest and enjoy before you walk back the same way. If the campsite is occupied, please respect the privacy of the guests.
Duration: +/- 4 hours
Start at the lodge, passing the campsites and after about 900 meters turn left following the painted markers.
- Just follow the tracks, passing a few little riverbeds, going through an old fence and gate.
- After 4.5 km you will reach the split in the track.
- Turn left according to the name marker and follow the track, river on your left hand side.
- You will pass riverbeds a few times, just stick to the markers and the track.
- After 2.2 km, with river on your righthand side you reach the spring and shady trees to rest and explore, there is also a water tap at the campsite.
- Turn around and walk back to the lodge the same way you came